Dr. Daniel Bendetowicz is a skilled physician who can help with annual physicals in Fort Myers, FL, and regular office visits. This service is critical because it provides many benefits that can improve your chances of staying in good health. If you are concerned about your health or haven’t had a checkup lately, please contact us to get the best results possible for your health needs.
The Importance of Regular Physicals and Office Visits With Us
The critical importance of getting annual physicals and regular consultations if needed is something that we cannot stress enough. It is something that has to be handled regularly to make sure that you and your family are safe. Our team is carefully trained to handle this process quickly and efficiently and understands the unique ways that it can help you. When you get a physical or a regular office visit, you can:
- Spot Potential Health Issues: Regular physicals and office visits can help spot issues that might impact your long-term health. These problems might linger for years if you don’t get the help you need.
- Track Your Weight Concerns: If you struggle with weight problems, it’s important to get regular physicals and office visits to get a better chance at getting back into better shape.
- Potentially Catch Early Cancer Signs: Unfortunately, many people miss early cancer warning signs because they do not get screening for recommended conditions. Schedule your office consultation to ensure you are up to date with screening tests.
- Gauge Your Physical Capability: Regular physicals can ensure you're capable of a challenging task when you’re interested in sports.
- Find Treatments: If we know what is wrong with your health, an office visit or a physical exam can help diagnose and treat medical conditions. This can improve your overall physical and emotional health.
Dr. Bendetowicz can provide these annual physicals and regular office visits in Fort Myers, FL, to keep you and your family safe and happy. Our team is skilled at providing these services and will do whatever it takes to ensure you get the help you need. If you’re unsure whether this option makes sense, please read on to learn more about what to expect.
The Physical and Regular Visit Process
During a physical, we may recommend a variety of tests that gauge physical health, including:
- Check your health history.
- Provide pulse and heart tests.
- Evaluate your cardiovascular health and risk.
- Check your lymph nodes.
- Examine your skin.
- Check your height and weight.
- Measure vital signs.
- Perform internal exams.
- Take a blood sample.
You Deserve Great Health
Please call Dr. Bendetowicz to schedule your annual physical and regular office visits in Fort Myers, FL, to keep yourself safe. Call us at (239) 985-1050 to learn more about our support. We will do as much as we can to ensure you get the help you deserve to stay healthy and strong. Beyond physicals, we can provide other unique services to help you stay well.